Melvyn (Mel) Ciment
- A Realtor® for over 30 years, provides backup on contract negotiations, tactics and professional ethics.
- Manages Barbara Ciment Team Development: Interviewing, hiring, orientation and Team processes.
- Manages marketing, website design and development, internet marketing, print advertising and supporting software technologies.
- Publishes Barbara Ciment’s: newsletters, news articles, blog and a wide variety of marketing materials
- Develops custom real estate reports to track market condition, identify investment properties and support appeals on tax assessments.
- Upon early retirement from the National Science Foundation (NSF), was awarded the Meritorious Service Award for management contributions to High-Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC) program.
- Awarded doctoral degree in mathematics from Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, New York University and held academic and research positions at NYU, University of Michigan, and Tel Aviv University, National Institutes for Standards and Technology, (Gaithersburg, MD) and at the Naval Surface Weapons Center (Formerly NOL in White Oak, Silver Spring)
- Awarded Juris Doctor, Washington College of Law of American University; Formerly, Admitted Member of the Bar: Maryland, DC and Florida
- Dr. Ciment was selected for inclusion in, “Who’s Who in the USA” and “American Men and Women of Science”